1 Dec 2016

Oh my my - OneRepublic

Oh my my - OneRepublic
Yesterday morning I woke up and opened Facebook as usual, and one of the first posts on my wall was a live stream of OneRepublic's gig in Philadelphia, which I of course went on to watch until the end! I must confess I didn't fall in love with the new album, even less than with 'Native', as I think they are selling out to cheap pop more and more... yet after watching some of the new songs performed live, I kind of felt a drive towards 'Oh my my', Ryan's talent in beyond doubt both in singing and in songwriting, and I think you can feel it even when he's selling himself and his band out to cheap pop...! The title track is anyway one of my (current) favourites on the new album, and even if I didn't get to watch them play it, I really want to post it here now! Try to give the album a chance (if you haven't already) and tell me what you think if you want!


No comments:

Post a Comment