31 Aug 2016

Pillowtalk - Zayn

Pillowtalk - Zayn
After a couple of weeks in Hong Kong the settling in process seems to have stopped a little bit (goddamn bank account that I can't seem to be able to open!), but well... today I attended my first "lecture" (a workshop to be precise) here in my new uni, tomorrow the semester is going to officially start and here we are! I got the keys to my new home, which is not so ready yet (still some cleaning up to do, a lady sent by the landlord should be coming tomorrow), plus my furniture will be delivered and assembled tomorrow, plus the internet guys are supposedly coming to install the broadband tonight between 9.30 and 11.30 PM (is this for real?!)... well, things are starting to get real. I still need to get the find-your-points-of-reference process to an acceptable level, but we're getting there! In the meanwhile I'm sharing with you a song you most likely know already, but which has been going on quite often on my iPod and so lately!! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment