2 Jul 2016

Young fashioned ways - Koko Taylor

Young fashioned ways - Koko Taylor
Two years before dying at the remarkable age of 81, Koko Taylor sang "I may be getting older but I've got young fashioned ways"! I mean... wow! I already feel old at 26, actually I've been feeling old since I can remember. I have always bonded better with adults when I was a kid, I disliked a good bunch of people my age during teenage years as they were doing stupid things, now my body is mostly broken... and I'm lazy, I'm not a party animal, I live well in my own little corner of the world (except when I often take up my bag and travel around the other corners of the world). What I'm trying to say is that I've never felt like I've got young fashioned ways, even if it feels a tiny little bit like I'm living my teenage now, with a little delay...! In the end, being old or young, feeling young or old, each one of us has their own way of living life and looks for different things so as to be happy, don't we?


No comments:

Post a Comment