6 Jul 2016

Evil eye - KT Tunstall

Evil eye - KT Tunstall
I am a weird one, and that's not news, you will know it if you have stumbled on my ranting up here in the past. I embrace my weirdness, as it's one of the traits of my personality I like the most, and I am about to do exactly this now! I am giving you this song as my own personal summer hit. I know that pretty much no one has given a damn about what KT has been doing in the last... 10 years? Maybe a little less so? Well, I am not no one, and I kept on following her. She actually recorded and released quite a few cool things in the last half decade, and she isn't stopping. Yep, KT is coming out with a brand new EP and this is her new single. Which has like a little more than 100k views on YouTube. Well, you guys out there who contributed to the 100k, you already know what I am talking about. All of you who didn't, I strongly suggest you spend 3 minutes of your time finding out what's gonna surely be your favourite song for this summer 2016!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment