23 Jun 2016

The orange monkey - PJ Harvey

The orange monkey - PJ Harvey
Today I finally have been able to open the swimming season at my grandmother's pool, where I spent a big chunk of my past summers. I can hardly remember later openings than the 22nd of June, except maybe for the shitty 2014 summer, which I hope won't repeated this year, even if this June has not been far from the one of two years ago so far. Today the weather has been perfect and I enjoyed a really, really good day there. Then I came back home to enjoy a little bit of football (Euro 2016), a couple nice matches in the late afternoon and then with my parents we went at some friends' house to watch the Italy match together. Disappointing (and meaningless) output of that match, not that I care as I am no strong Italy supporter! Closing my day with music, after a couple of Game of Thrones older episodes, I am sharing with you the latest single off PJ's new album. Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment