13 Mar 2016

Witness - Will Butler

Witness - Will Butler
Hey guys, lately I've been feeling a bit sad about the blog, as for the first time (probably) since I started sharing my posts on Google+ I've been going through a whole month of posts without even one of them getting 10 +1s... I don't know why, if my writing has become boring, if I haven't been posting appealing songs, if something has changed with Google+ and/or its communities or what else... I am sad to see that the feedback is going down, but I am (really) happy to see that some of you out there keep supporting me by liking and commenting on what I post, and this is very, very important for me, as sharing with all of you out there the music I love is the very reason why I started writing this blog! I hope the tide is gonna turn and my posts will go and get a wider and wider audience! In the meanwhile I'll leave you another great tune by Will Butler off his debut solo album! Have a nice Saturday night!


No comments:

Post a Comment