18 Feb 2016

This isn't our parade - Santigold

This isn't our parade - Santigold
Among the best new music I'm listening to in these days, I can't mention Santigold, whose album is maybe on of my recent favourites! I got to know her with the beautiful 'Shooting arrows in the sky' featured in the Hunger Games: Catching Fire soundtrack and I decided after a while to also approach her music more consistently with her 2012 album. I really did not repent about that one bit! There are already many songs I have fallen in love with, this one is maybe the most particular and the one that struck me in a different way, not just with the melody, but also with its peculiar title and lyrics. I think it can be a good post for a gloomy day like today, with a few bad things that have happened, but a bright end, as I had dinner with homemade sushi with a couple of friends, having a real good time! Hope you can appreciate the song too! To new beginnings!


No comments:

Post a Comment