28 Feb 2016

Move your body - Sia

Move your body - Sia
Hello guys! It's Saturday night (well, it's Sunday already technically...) and it's time to move your body! For some of you at least...! I've been mainly been smoking sheesha and then eating sushi all-you-can-eat until.... well less than a couple hours ago. It's been long. It's been tough. I'm still incredibly full and would really, really need to move my body, but whatever...! I'm gonna share with you this beautiful, new song by Sia, which is featured in her latest album. When I first listened to the album in its entirety, this song was the one that immediately struck me and became my favourite, even if some of them had already been pre-released and I had the chance to listen to them quite a lot. I don't know why, but there's something magic in it and I really connected with it instantly. I think it still is my favourite off 'This is acting' after a few weeks of listening, so please treat it well!!


No comments:

Post a Comment