2 Feb 2016

Low halo (live on KEXP) - Lemolo

Low halo (live on KEXP) - Lemolo
Once again I have to thank KEXP for getting me to know new artists: this time it's Lemolo's turn, they have immediately fascinated me with this beautiful song that they played live at the beginning of their recent visit to the Seattle-based radio. I guess you're gonna be seeing more of them here on the blog soon. I am writing now after a very long and very full but satisfying day: after waking up early, writing a couple of e-mails, talking on the phone with another university I have applied to, seeing a friend of mine get her Italian citizenship (she's from Albania but has lived here since she was like 2 years old), then a medical test, talking with somebody, back home for a shower, train to Milan, a dear friend's birthday and here I am! Hope I'm gonna take it easier tomorrow, but I already have some shopping, an aperitivo and a dinner planned... Milan stresses me out but I can't say I don't love how it fills up my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment