16 Feb 2016

Hold my tongue - Sheppard

Hold my tongue - Sheppard
Dealing with people is often everything but easy, and especially when you have to deal with people that play or might play an important role in your life, stuff can get hard. I'm not really a tongue-holding kind of guy, I believe that communication is key and I usually share my (confused) thoughts with the people around me, I tend to tell them when there is a problem or when there's something that makes me feel bad. Sometimes I don't say things (straight-forwardly), because there's also that part of me that likes a quiet life (and the part of me that tries to get revenge quietly, especially by indifference), but this is more the exception than the rule, and in the end stuff ends up coming out at one point. Lately I've been having a lot of time to think about one relationship in particular and the thoughts I've been making are not that good, so maybe this time I really need somebody to hold my tongue before breaking things more than they need!!


No comments:

Post a Comment