23 Feb 2016

GO! - Santigold

GO! - Santigold
I've already told you Santigold's 'Master of my make-believe' is one of my favourites among the albums I've been listening to recently, so you won't be surprised to find one more song out of it (and you will get more in the next few weeks, be sure of that too)! 'GO!' is the disc opener and works quite well in that role, even if I must say that most of the songs have a similar rhythm, so they mix up well even in different positions. All in all this one does its job pretty well. Not like me, I'd dare say: I'm keeping it up with my daily life tasks (housework, exercise, music, blog ...) but I'm feeling pretty lonely and a bit bored. I guess I'll just take a lesson from this time of my life, i.e. I'm not really fit for the house-husband life, whatever my life will turn out to be! Now I only want to GO! and travel around so as to keep the boredom in check!


No comments:

Post a Comment