7 Feb 2016

Flying away - Sheppard

Flying away - Sheppard
Today I did something I've been wanting to do for years, and that is booking the flight tickets for my first trip to Japan! Trying not to jinx it and keeping my fingers crossed, if everything's going and I'm actually gonna go, it really sounds like 2016 is the year when I'm doing a lot of things I've been waiting to do for years, the time of my life when I finally get some important things done! Goodness knows if it's also gonna be the year I figure out what I wanna do with my life...! I'm overly excited about Japan now, even if it's still gonna take a while before I get there, and even if some of my other adventures are not going so great, I'm still keeping a positive attitude! Can't wait to be flying away!


No comments:

Post a Comment