11 Feb 2016

Anna - Will Butler

Anna - Will Butler
The brother of Arcade Fire's frontman Win Butler (beware, 'cause I confused them myself, besides having almost the same name, they also look alike), Will, who is also a member of the famous Montréal-based band, released a solo album last year and I've recently been listening to it. I must confess that the vibe is quite different from Arcade Fire, a lot less epic and a lot more indie, with a much less elaborated sound, but nonetheless greatly enjoyable, especially a few songs! This is one I had already listened to when Will announced he would be writing one song per day for a week based on the current news. I guess some of these ended up on the album, this one did for sure and it's a well-deserved place for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment