7 Nov 2015

Rope & summit - Junip

Rope & summit - Junip
Shame on me for not posting any Junip song for such a long time! I recently started listening to another one of their albums (well, more precisely the second part of their debut album, actually the first part as previously I listened to the bonus tracks contained in the second CD)! All of this, just to say sorry for keeping them far from the blog for so long! I am loving the CD1 of 'Fields' already after a few listens too, so I'm very happy I approached their music! This is another song out of my (not so) current playlist (anymore), probably one of the last I'm gonna share, as I already have a new playlist ready! Expect more great music to come: I have to celebrate the 7.000 +1s reached (a while ago) by the blog on Google+, plus tomorrow I'm going to celebrate the 700th post of the blog with a special entry! Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment