11 Nov 2015

London thunder - Foals

London thunder - Foals
It's really unbelievable how I haven't posted this song yet...! I've been in love with it for weeks now, it's probably the song that I've felt the most since the excitement for Florence's new album came out a few months ago. I will underline again how Foals have done, once again, a very good job in my opinion with their new album. I think that (maybe) their 2013 'Holy fire' is a small step up, but I wouldn't dare say that I am disappointed by the new album, rather...! The two opening singles are both great and I consumed them both, and out of the other songs on the album, which I rank between like and love, this is by far the best. Amazing atmosphere, it sounds just great and makes you fly to another dimension. Makes me fly, at least. Sometimes I can't stop listening to it, so approach it but be careful: it's addictive!


No comments:

Post a Comment