6 Nov 2015

Intro - The XX

Intro - The XX
After listening to a weird Xmas playlist in my car, the iPod went on with the subsequent playlist (XX) and after a glorious Intro with pumped-up volume in the car, I played it again on my computer and then again in the car while driving to the supermarket. I can't deny how great this song feels, especially when it gets played over and over on repeat. This all brought me to listen to what is a music masterpiece (yes, I'm not talking about 'VCR', I'm talking about what comes next!), my favourite XX song and (now) the first song I started listening after 2012 that reached 100 plays on iTunes. Happy 100th play, 'Crystalised'. And in a short while, you'll be joined by the glory that comes before you (and yeah, again, I'm not talking about 'VCR')!



No comments:

Post a Comment