28 Nov 2015

Art deco - Lana del Rey

Art deco - Lana del Rey
I must confess that I've been somewhat disappointed by 'Honeymoon'... it has always taken me quite a while to appreciate Lana's music, but some time has passed now, and her newest album still sounds like the b-side / bonus track / CD2 of  that masterpiece that 'Ultraviolence' is. The songs are generally ok, nothing is particularly bad, but nothing is particularly good either ('The blackest day' and maybe a couple more excluded)! What gets me even more frustrated is that I'm not even disliking the music, it just is leaving me pretty much indifferent, which is probably the worst. Anyway, something good (a little, but it's better than nothing) is coming out of it for me, maybe my problem is just that I'm so art deco!!


No comments:

Post a Comment