21 Sept 2015

Stepson - Foals

Stepson - Foals
It might seem weird for me to post a song out of Foals' 2013 'Holy fire' while they have just released a new album (which I'm listening to and liking quite a lot), but that's it. They have been my soundtrack for the drive of today, at least until I took on a girl for the second half of the way. Of course I've been enjoying the music, I found myself listening to Foals quite often lately, and I'm falling mroe and more in love with their songs, if possible. Their third album, the above-mentioned 'Holy fire', is the one that keeps growing and growing inside of me, even if I love it a lot (like, a lot!) already! (I mean, it just won the Mercury prize in 2013...)! And then I've been having the lyrics "Step out, aching stepson..." ringing in my head all day, so I didn't have to think too much about what to post today! I hope your week started well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment