9 Sept 2015

Sonnet - Hundred Waters

Sonnet - Hundred Waters
Recently I chose Imagine Dragons' 'Dream' as my wake up call, as I've had a new falling in love with it after Sky Sport used it as the soundtrack of its cover for the F1 Belgium GP at Spa a few weeks ago. It's my favourite song out of ID's new album I think, and in these days I got an irresistible feeling to listen to it, so I went back to listening one of my older 2015 playlists that is featuring it. Besides enjoying it and other great songs by ID, I got to think back to other great music that I was listening to a few months ago, and I realised that there are quite a few songs among them that I haven't posted yet! This little beuatiful pearl is one of them: it's the opening track of Hundred Waters' debut (and eponymous) album, a really beautiful musical gem! Shame on me for not sharing it sooner!


No comments:

Post a Comment