22 Aug 2015

Together again - Janet Jackson

Together again - Janet Jackson
Here I am, back from my road trip! We came back yesterday and after a walk through my hometown I had dinner and then went out again. Before reaching home we visited Bellinzona, one of the bigger towns in the Italian part of Switzerland, a place I've never dreamed of visiting but I was very glad we did, as it is a very nice place, with a historic city center and it has three castles just above downtown where you can climb up to and have an amazing view of the valley below! All in all I'm very glad and happy about the whole trip, now I have to put myself back into the framework of going to work next week. Good luck to me for that (and to all the other people who share my fate)! About this song, it just happen to play as I was driving back home after leaving my trip mates at the station and I thought it was a good one to share with you, so (with a little delay) here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment