30 Aug 2015

#sundayrevival Tear in your hand - Tori Amos

Tear in your hand (live VH1) - Tori Amos
Here we are, after a totally unexpected weekend (and actually a totally unexpected whole week I dare say)! I got to know a couple of people around here, which was quite unexpected, and then I spent two beautiful, sunny, summery, hot, blue-skied days at the lake (yesterday) and at the pool (today). Of course there was no lack of a few moments of thinking about my life, what I'm doing with it, what I'm not happy about, what I could change, what I want to change and so on... but it wouldn't be me if I didn't get a couple of those each week! I have been feeling for a while that some big changes are on the way and this 2015 already proved to be a kind of a turning-page year for me. Let's hope it will keep on running on this road! But, as every sunday, I have to keep an eye on the past, look back at songs I loved and still love and that still hold a great meaning for me. I found this live performance of one of my favourite Tori songs (out of my favourite Tori album) casually on YouTube and it reminded me why I love her so much and why I love this song so much. I hope you can enjoy it too, and that it can teach you a powerful lecture as it did with me.

"You don't know the power that you have with a tear in your hand..."



"I tell you there're pieces of me you've never seen.
Maybe she's just pieces of me you've never seen..."

No comments:

Post a Comment