17 Aug 2015

Shadow of the day - Linkin Park

Shadow of the day - Linkin Park
Here I am, lost in the heart of Europe! I am on a mountain in Liechtenstein (yeah, I know, many of those of you reading from outside Europe won't even know what that is!), at the end of a small town just above Vaduz, at the foot of skiing tracks and taller mountains! But hey, it's a road-trip! I am travelling through Switzerland with a couple of friends and this is out first stop, which is not in Switzerland (but almost and kind of). The landscapes are beautiful, the weather cold and cloudy/rainish, the time we're having great and the music... quite cool! We've been mostly playing one of my playlists with 00s music, but before that a little OneRepublic and Linkin Park. Given that I have never posted any song of the latter, it seems like a good moment to begin, and I'm doing it with one of my favourite songs of theirs! Have a good night you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment