27 Aug 2015

A commotion - Feist

A commotion - Feist
I am already stopping my posting out of my current playlists after just one day, but I really need to! I've been listening to quite a lot off "old music" lately, and Feist is a part of it still, as she's what's currently playing in my car. This morning while I was driving to work I got this song and I had to replay it twice, as screaming "A COMMOTION" in my car felt too good, with the roof open, driving through the vineyard-filled hills around here (the land of Prosecco!), surrounded by a beautiful landscape and with a hot late-summer sun shining on me... perfect moment that I wanted to share with you. Follow by a pretty quiet (but eventful) day at the office, with the uncertainty raging stronger and stronger in my life! Who knows what's gonna happen...!


No comments:

Post a Comment