2 Jul 2015

Tompkins square park - Mumford & Sons

Tompkins square park - Mumford & Sons
A couple days ago Mumford & Sons played one of the most prestigious venues in Italy, the Arena di Verona, and I was not there even if it would have been great to! I imagine the concert has been great, with such an astounding venue and such a great band. Ok, I know I gave mixed ratings to their new songs featured on their just-released album, and I stand by my opinion. Nonetheless, even if they lost some of their peculiarity and musical strength, their composition keep being energetic and moving, if sometimes a little repetitive (not that I bother so much, when the underlying idea is good). This is the opening song of their new album 'Wilder mind' and one of the first songs that struck me, so hoping to get the chance to see them live soon, I share it with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment