25 Jun 2015

The one that got away - Katy Perry

The one that got away - Katy Perry
My car, which I am very very fond of and who's been in my family for more than 15 years now (yes, I am conscious I am personifying it, it's my little one!) has been having some "health issues" lately (I feel like we are connected by a file rouge, we are feeling sick together) and, even if I brought her to see a "car doctor" during my first trip to Thailand, her problem has not been solved, rather it has worsened since the visit, so I am having her checked again. So I went to catch my father's car at the station today and while I was connecting my ipod into its on-board computer, the radio started playing this song and given that I was about to listen to some summer songs on my playlists from last years, this one seemed pretty fit for the case! I just let it go, then started the ipod and now I added it to my 'Eté' ('Summer' in French) playlist! Do you think it's a good summer song? I think it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment