23 Jun 2015

Official - Junip

Official - Junip
It's official now... I finished watching Game of Thrones season 5, I have to disagree with people who have been unsatisfied with this season, I must confess I liked less the previous one, as this year interesting pairings have been made and interesting developments have taken place. It's also been nice, after being in Dubrovnik last summer, to recognize some of the places where they shot the scenes! Ok, I understand all the people (see girls) whose hearts are torn apart because of the end of the last episode, but well... weren't we expecting it all the way? Yeah, ok, there was that little hope in (y)our hearts that things might go right, but if you like things that go right... choose another TV series to watch! Or listen to some great music, like this awesome tune by Junip.


No comments:

Post a Comment