20 May 2015

Love me like you do - Ellie Goulding

Love me like you do
It's time for me to leave again: tomorrow night I'm flying back to Italy, but I hope I will be back to Bangkok soon (and come to stay)! The first experience with the city has been... intense. Under every point of view. So many things to do, so much traffic, so many people, so much struggling with the language, so many places to see, so many foods to eat... it's just a lot, and it takes a while to figure it out! I think it's good having a first taste like this and having a little time to process it all (just a little time, as I was just starting to get into the swing of things!) and come back better prepared! I confess haven't been listening to much music in the last couple of weeks, but this is one of the songs I listened to most often, and of course I had listened to it quite often before too, it was impossible not to know it! And yes, no, I haven't watched 50 shades of gray yet, when I'll have a night time to throw away I'll surely do!!


No comments:

Post a Comment