1 May 2015

It comes back to you - Imagine Dragons

It comes back to you - Imagine Dragons
Soo, I'm almost ready to leave for Spain!! Well, I still have to get my baggage ready and set up the last things, but there's plenty of time, the perks of having a flight late at night! That gives me time to post on the blog too, and also the get a few posts ready for the next few days, in case (as I expect) I'll be super-busy enjoying my trip! But let's take a step in a present and focus on today and on Imagine Dragons, whom I know you all love greatly, and I am no exception! I'm really growing more and more fond of 'Smoke + mirrors' as each day goes by, and this is one of the songs that have grown the most into me. So, well... happy labour day to you all, enjoy your weekend trips, your time with your dears, your lonely and lovely adventures or whatever you're gonna be doing this weekend! And remember that it all comes back to you! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment