8 May 2015

Autopilot - Kodaline

Autopilot - Kodaline
Today I skipped work because of my dear fever, so bothersome. Thanks goodness it feels like I'm already better and I hope there won't be any problems in taking my flight on Sunday for my 2-weeks of work abroad! Nonetheless the drive back home has been, as usual, quite tiring, especially as I was still not feeling perfectly well, and also because it was very hot (which might have been actually good for my health and also for my mood!), at least until Milan it felt like driving to the sea in summer. Then after turning towards my hometown, the sky turned gray and of course it started raining as soon as I parked the car outside my house to unload all the bags and baggages. Thanks goodness by now I got to know the highway quite well and it feels like it's the autopilot driving!


No comments:

Post a Comment