14 Apr 2015

Prelude - Foals

Prelude - Foals
I already had a couple of songs queueing up for being posted here, but well... when inspiration calls you can't say no! Today's been kind of a harsh day, my sore throat has worsened and I've been feeling a bit of temperature at times... it's so bad, I've been carrying this around since xmas, with ups and downs but it still hasn't left me! Well, it's not been a totally bad day, as we also had good news concerning the project I'm involved in and my future in the next months. I know, I've teased you enough, but I don't wanna disclose anything until I'm sure it's gonna be for real! The only thing I can tell you is that it's about... moving abroad!! Once again! I really really can't wait! But, well... let's stop to today for the time being! I was driving to work with my Argentinean colleagues this morning, they got a new rental car which is pretty cool, with a last generation on-board-computer and stuff! They were playing some music by the Cure methinks, but one of the songs really reminded me of this one by Foals, so I went on to listen to them and well... to share them with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment