23 Apr 2015

Mushaboom - Feist

Mushaboom - Feist
Here we are again, the week has almost come to an end and it's been very weird, it felt so long and so short at the same time! Never ending, but it also feels like yesterday that I went out with my friends last week and so. Probably it's because something finally happened this week, things started moving, I started being properly trained and we have confirmed our transfer and are about to book the flights! My future besides that transfer is still kind of unknown, but at least it's a first step, getting things started can only be a good thing for a quick development of the project! Tomorrow I'm gonna have to face the long and wearing trip home, but it'll be good to be back after 3 weeks. Have a good night and a mushaboomy weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment