21 Mar 2015

Youth knows no pain - Lykke Li

Youth knows no pain - Lykke Li
Don't know why this wish to listen to Lykke Li came to me tonite, it just did and I'm just enjoying it a lot, after a couple days of full London Grammar and Imagine Dragons mode it's been nice to keep on with another artist I feel in love with recently! I have recently been preparing something in relation to the change it's going to happen in my that I mentioned a few times already (more news on this soon!), and this song is a part of it, so that's one point of view it makes sense under. Another one is that I started working recently and have been feeling the "weight of age" on my shoulders, not being able to sleep as much as I'd like and need especially and generally not having as much free time as I used to...! I'm gonna have to live with it, but I think I can know no pain yet according to Lykke!


No comments:

Post a Comment