3 Mar 2015

Stop whispering - Radiohead

Stop whispering - Radiohead
As I was mentioning yesterday, I have started listening to the discography of Nine inch nails and Radiohead, and even if I prefer the former band for now, I have found a couple songs I like already on Pablo honey too! My first impression of the album was that it is a bit flat and colourless, especially if compared with the more engaging NIN debut. I don't know if I have to be ashamed about that, I probably do, but I had never even heard 'Creep' before and I was expecting a little more from it, given all the fuss about that song that has been going around in the years. Anyway, I think I'm slowly but steadily building a connection with the band, and this has been the first step of it, so I hope you can enjoy the song too!


No comments:

Post a Comment