18 Mar 2015

I'm so sorry - Imagine Dragons

I'm so sorry - Imagine Dragons
This is a post I care about quite a lot, so I hope it will find your favour, my dear readers! Given the wide support and love I've seen around for Imagine Dragons, especially on Google+, I'm not really worried about that! So, apart form the fact that I'm really LOVING Imagine Dragons' new album (I even started liking 'Gold', that I didn't really like until a few days ago), and this song in particular, I want to take advantage of this post to say I'm so sorry about a few things: I'm so sorry that often I don't show the people I love how much I love them; I'm so sorry that I can't devote to this blog the amount of time it deserves, just know that I'm doing my best given my... well, my life; I'm so sorry that I am not exploiting all the occasions that presented, once again I'm doing my best; but most of all I'm so sorry of not being sorry, because I'm living my best in the best way I can!!



No comments:

Post a Comment