21 Mar 2015

Down from the rafters (Huxley remix) - Hundred Waters

Down from the rafters (Huxley remix) - Hundred Waters
Long long long.... the trip home is so excruciatingly never-ending! I left work at 18 sharp and I got home after 23... Ok, I gave a lift to a few people on the way (thanks Blablacar!), but still... I'm so exhausted! I just wanna sleep sleep sleep...! During the long long trip I listened to some music, but the long long trip has been preceded by a long afternoon of reading documents and... not being very productive in general. Thanks goodness I downloaded Spotify on the computer and I could make time pass faster with some music! After listening to London Grammar album and remixed songs, I tried Hundred Waters' remixed release of their latest album 'The moon rang like a bell'. The work is not bad, even if I think that the original is still far better! This is one of my favourite songs (on both versions)!


No comments:

Post a Comment