6 Feb 2015

When you were mine - Cyndi Lauper

When you were mine - Cyndi Lauper
I'm drawing fully from my current playlists to create posts this week, and I'm glad when I do that, because it means I'm really liking the music I'm listening to! Mainly focused on Hozier, The Ting Tings and Cyndi Lauper (plus a few extra additions that I will share with you shortly), the playlist I've built for this beginning of February is one I'm really fond of. Its name is very telling: Sperendio, (literally "hoping-in-god") which is a word used in Italian when you do something without attention or not having data and information that lets you foresee the outcome of your actions with good predictability, and which is a word that describes my current stage of life perfectly! It seems like the inspired name of the playlist brought me to select inspiring music for it, and this is another piece of it that I am enjoying greatly!

No comments:

Post a Comment