2 Feb 2015

Sisters of Avalon - Cyndi Lauper feat. Ani DiFranco & Vivian Green

Sisters of Avalon - Cyndi Lauper
First day of training today, not bad not bad, I'm surrounded by people from around here, the Venetian vibe is all around me but I can't say I dislike it, I like the accent and I'm already getting it in me, like my (grandmother's) roots coming to the surface! Ok, so the training is ok, not super exciting (it's a training), but it seems bearable from what I've seen in this first day, some parts of it are more hands-on so chances are that I might pay a little attention and learn something useful!
About the music, I've been meaning to post this song for a while now, as it's my current favourite out of the pool of the new Cyndi Lauper songs I am discovering with her best hits. The title of the song is evocative, I like the melody... I won't lie, I didn't pay a lot of attention to the lyrics yet but I trust my subconscious, as usually when I grow to like a song musically, I tend to love the lyrics too! I'm sure it's true for the sisters of Avalon too!


No comments:

Post a Comment