21 Feb 2015

Run - Amy MacDonald

Run - Amy MacDonald
This weekend I'm back home, with a little more light shed on my future! Next week is gonna be the last of my training near Venice, and after that... I have some plans for what is waiting for my ahead, just need to finalize things and I will hopefully update you soon enough! In the meanwhile... yesterday afternoon I picked up two girls with blablacar to share the trip back to Milan with me, and given that they were not very talkative, at one point I turned on the radio to keep myself awake and to make the journey more pleasant. After Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros, I opted for Alt-J, who also got appreciation by my crew! This morning I was driving around town with my father and when the playlist finished, the next one in alphabetical order started... wow, it's been a long long time since I've listened to Amy MacDonald, and noticing how old her debut album is... almost 10 years ago! It brought me back instantly to the last years of high school when she boomed with 'This is the life' and I got to know her and love her. Realizing that I knew many songs by heart made me feel good and really did bring back memories form those times, that seem like yesterday... but in fact so much time has passed and so many things have happened in the meantime! The feeling have not changed though, thanks goodness!

"I will run until my feet no longer run no more 
And I will kiss until my lips no longer feel no more 
And I will laugh until my heart it aches 
And I will love until my heart it breaks 
And I will love until there's nothing more to live for"



No comments:

Post a Comment