26 Feb 2015

Life goes on - Elisa

Life goes on - Elisa
I have come to end of my training here in Marghera, today is the last full day and tomorrow morning there's gonna be the last lesson. I was planning to go back home tonite but a new work-related appointment has emerged for tomorrow at lunch break, so here I am, staying here one more night! One of the friends I made during the training kindly offered to host me for the night, so I'll save myself the fuss or looking for an accommodation last minute. As usual, the more things they tell me, the less I know... I wish people would be a little more interested in my case, but I'll be enjoying the ride (or at least try to) even with all the current uncertainties! What matters the most is that I am a bit sad to put an end to this piece of life (too), I started getting on my daily routine and bonding with the nice people I've been doing the training with, but... life goes on, and maybe we'll have the chance to meet again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment