1 Feb 2015

Is it any wonder? - Keane

Is it any wonder? - Keane
Tonite I've seen ONE of my friends in my hometown for about an hour before she went to the movies with her "new" boyfriend, that I also met for the first time. Sometimes it feels that our fellowship is somehow breaking, we are all somehow spread around (but not that much actually) and it looks like we are never able to see each other these days... big changes ahead, as more or less we have all started working or will soon by now, and that will probably mean even more spreading around (me first). Tomorrow (well, actually today) I'll be moving near Venice for the beginning of my training: I'm not living this very well, as the town where the training is taking place is supposedly shitty, a Venice suburb where all the port and metalworkers are based, not exactly engaging for a hippie youngster like me, plus the course is supposed to be very technical (more than I need) and not-so-exciting, but I'm trying to look at the bigger picture, as I can't really wait to start a new adventure after that, getting a real job! Today I went to visit a couple of grandparents with my parents and while driving back home we got this song... I was about to say on the radio but that's not true, I got just the beginning of it while we were getting out of a textiles outlet we stopped in on the way! Well, anyway, it stuck in my head and it seemed a legit post, as I've been in love with it since it came out in the summer of 2006!


No comments:

Post a Comment