18 Feb 2015

In the woods somewhere - Hozier

In the woods somewhere - Hozier
You might well be sick and tired at this point, so I promise: this is going to be the last Hozier post, at least for a while! I counted them all, this is the tenth song I'm posting out of his debut album (which is quite rich, at least the version I have is made up of 17 songs!), so well more than half of them are up here, all my favourites! It's been quite a blessing to get so much (genuine) inspiration from a single artist, who just debuted with his mainstream career! I'm really eager and curious to get to see how it will develop in the next few years, plus I'd love to get the chance to see him live (he's coming to Milan this summer, bummer!), even though I highly doubt that my concert life is gonna be particularly active in the next year or so...! In the meantime let's just enjoy what we've got and hope for a bright musical future (in the woods somewhere)!


No comments:

Post a Comment