11 Feb 2015

Failure - The Ting Tings

Failure - The Ting Tings
You guys know me, I am very bad at remembering things daily... you might wonder why I started a daily music blog, you are not alone in that, I wonder about that too... like Katie sings in this song I am a failure! Ok, not a complete failure, but a failure in respecting my daily commitment! Another kind of failure in my life that happened today is that concerning attention: the two sessions of training of today were so boring and/or impossible to follow that I almost paid no attention to the speakers... well, one good thing is that I did useful stuff in the meanwhile, more precisely freshen my Japanese (language) skills! Last night I spoke with the contact that is going to offer me a job and... well, big news are coming soon! I hope I won't be a failure concerning that part of my life too!


No comments:

Post a Comment