23 Feb 2015

Communication - The Ting Tings

Communication - The Ting Tings
Given the lack of time I've had lately as far as listening to new music is concerned, I've really savaged my second playlist of the year for inspiration for blog posting. And well... this is one of the very few songs that are in it that I hadn't posted already. And yes, I have already compiled a new playlist after it, and posted songs out of it, but I needed to give the Tings at least this one post out of their new album. You might remember how I previously underlined that I didn't really get to love their latest work as much as the previous, but it successfully passed the proof of time and I actually got to like most of the songs on it way better than I did. Like transitioning from "that's ok but I'll forget about it in a couple of weeks" to "Wow, I really do like this! I'm going to listen to it again soon!". Because there is all the difference in between wanting to hear a song again and just happening to hear it by chance!


No comments:

Post a Comment