18 Feb 2015

Carnival - The Cardigans

Carnival - The Cardigans
I have just come back from Venice, and today was the last day of Carnival, mardì gras! Being based so close to Venice it would've been a pity to miss it, and I'm happy I got the chance to go, even if just for a quick dinner and a couple drinks, as tomorrow we have to be at the training at 8.30 as usual! Thanks goodness a few friends from the training were planning stuff with friends of theirs and I happily joined them for a few hours! Even got a last-minute (quite nice) cat mask today during lunch-break (the perks of having a mall close by!), which is even more appropriate, today being the World Cat Day (or something like that)...! Anyway, I hope I'll get the chance to go to Venice again during daytime in the next few days, for now I'll just think about celebrating carnival, probably for the first time in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment