29 Jan 2015

Irgendwo in der Mitte - Silbermond

Irgendwo in der Mitte - Silbermond
Another unpopular (or I could say alternative, given that this is a music blog) post for today, after yesterday's...! I found myself listening to Sia's album again today, I really love it, and soon after it in alphabetical order in my iTunes are Silbermond, a German band I started listening to while preparing my German oral exam in university. I can't hide that I grew a liking for them, I had already posted a song of them here and given that I've decided to include a couple more of their Himmel auf album tracks in my next playlist, it seemed to make sense to have them here today! This is another one of my favourites on the album, the title means "Somewhere in the middle" (not that I get much else from the lyrics...!)


No comments:

Post a Comment