23 Jan 2015

Candela - Noelia

Candela - Noelia
Hello people! First of all, I noticed that we broke through the +3.000 milestone on the blog, so happy about that, thanks to you all! Second of all, I am now in Paris, just got off my transatlantic flight from the Caribbean, I'm already kind of sick (thanks, Air France, for the crazy air conditioning) and waiting with my father for our flight back home. During this week in the Caribbean I have developed a pretty strong intolerance to Latin music, especially when it was forced on me (i.e. all the time), but I needed to post this to celebrate this trip, also because it's been a favourite of mine when it came out in Europe in the early 2000s. So, this is to celebrate and to hope that I won't get another flu or whatever anytime soon...! See you all soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment