9 Jan 2015

Au revoir - OneRepublic

Au revoir - OneRepublic
Loads of coverage for Elastic heart, the song I posted yesterday! Seems like lots of people got offended and touched regarding issues of pedophilia that might be suggested by video, an impression that personally didn't occur to me at all, I understand and empathize with the bad situations some people have been through, but I deem them intelligent enough to understand that this is art and dancing, and it has nothing to do with molestation and violence. My opinion is that people who get offended by potential pedophilia references should look for it back into their own eyes. Well, that's enough talk about a song that is not even the one I'm posting today!! Something much less troublesome today (I hope), I got back listening to OneRepublic (don't know why) and I found this song on my mind again: I noticed it for the second time, the first being right before their November concert in Milan. I thus decided to include it in the playlist I'm building, and I'm posting it here too! Also, given that bad attack that took place in Paris yesterday, I'll take it as a chance to say au revoir to the people who were so violently attacked and killed...


No comments:

Post a Comment