7 Nov 2014

This electric feeling - Sheppard

This electric feeling - Sheppard
It's been a tough choice... one step back first though. Once again I'm referring back to yesterday's post, and this is the other song I wanted to post. Better, the band I wanted to post. As I have been reaaally struggling to pick one (more) song of them to post! First of all I have to say that this is really positive, as after Geronimo I was scared that they were a 1-hit band, while they're not. Their album is quite good, very enjoyable and the other songs are strong too. That's why I've been having difficulties in choosing which one to post today! I'm not saying I won't post the other girls who were competing for today's spot, but well... you never know! This electric feeling that I got listening to this one took over me anyway and here it is! Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment