13 Nov 2014

Secrets - OneRepublic

Secrets - OneRepublic
Day 3 of balloon face, things are not going better for the time being, rather... but I hope that starting tomorrow the swallowing will start to withdraw and the aching will diminish. Today I spent the whole afternoon sleeping again after taking the painkiller, seems like it does have a strong narcotic effect on me... and I confess I don't mind sleeping my way through it! Anyway, I really hope that I'm gonna get better soon, as my last concert of the year is getting closer and closer, it's just a few days until OneRepublic come to Milan and I wanna be ready and healthy, especially after queueing with a fever for the other concert I went to last month...! In the meantime, I'll just give all my secrets away...!


No comments:

Post a Comment