1 Nov 2014

Ocean girl - Neil Young

Ocean girl - Neil Young
After Lorde yesterday, it's time for me to get back and post a few other good songs from my recent playlists that went a little bit unnoticed but are nonetheless worthy of posting. Today I'm devoting a little space of one of the bigs of last century's (and also current) music history, i.e. Mr. Neil Young. I'm slowly going through his discography and I must confess that the last albums I've been listening to did not excite me as much as some of the very first did, but I'm confident I will find more great stuff soon! Yet it would be unfair to say that none of the last things I've been checking out didn't leave any mark: this is one of these songs that are not "loud" but that one tends to go back and listen with pleasure every time, so here it stands as a representative for Neil Young's mid-70s repertoire!


No comments:

Post a Comment